Stacy Phillips/Paul Howard in Concert

Just thought I would post this because of Ari's wonderful review of Stacy
Phillips new CD "From the Inside"  The concert will be held at my synagogue
and I'm sure the duet will play some of the Klezmer tunes.  Klezmer Dobro is
unique.  You don't want to miss it.
For Ari's review go to:
http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/davidow/2001_1111_latest_hot.html#stacyph

Stacy Phillips/Paul Howard

Americana and World Music with a Kick!!!

Stacy Phillips and Paul Howard have created an exciting new direction in
acoustic music.  Featuring the Grammy award winning Dobro® and fiddle playing
of Stacy Phillips
and the vocals and guitar mastery of Paul Howard, the duo performs a wide
range of traditional and original material.  Prepare to be dazzled!!!

Thursday, January 10, 2002     7:30pm
Pre-paid reservations:  $10.00  (payment received by Jan. 9)  non-refundable
Atthe door:  $12.00

Call: 203-248-0291 or 203-272-1006

"Phillips and Howard are in complete control of their craft---   And any song
they touch is a fun ride backed by serious talent!"  ...Dirty Linen
Cafe Ami
at

Kol Ami

1484 Highland Avenue
Cheshire, CT 06410

(in the Highland Industrial Center on Route 10, nearentrance to 691/84)
Cafe Ami is a multicultural, community outreach program of Kol Ami, a
regional conservative synagogue

Cafe Ami is made possible by a generous grant from The Waterbury Foundation
and with the support of the CT Commission on the Arts.

Seating at tables coffeehouse style.  Gather your friends together and
reserve now to share a table.

Willa Horowitz

Leader and teacher of Israeli, Jewish and International folk dance

130 Mount Sanford Road
Hamden, CT 06518
203-248-0291

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->