something different today

FYI:
For anyone interested in something different,....

I received a few new interesting email and webaddresses:

http://www.albany.edu/~gluckr/projects.html
from someone named Bob Gluck who is a professor of music in upstate NY, and
does interactive electronic instruments/sound installations with Jewish
music. If you like this sort of thing, and you might find it fairly
fascinating, you may want to take a peek at his website.

And Totally On the other side of the street, so to speak, and literally on
the other side of the country, the Los Angeles Hebrew choir sent me their
website address. They have some very nice choral arrangements available to
hear on the website, mostly done in contemporary Israeli choral styles.
http://www.lashir.com/

Happy New Year
and best wishes to all out there!
Judy