RE: Lena from Palestina

As promised, some other recordings of "Palesteena" (which I believe I
learned about _from_ YIVO, before Lorin was there):

Vincent Lopez Orchestra (11/16/20)

Eddie Cantor ("Leena is the queen of Palesteena ...") (11-20)

Original Dixieland Jazz Band (which Itzik knew of) (12/4/20)

Bob Crosby's Bobcats, w/ vocal (I think I'm discerning the shorthand right)
by Nappy Lamare (3/14/38)

Hope that helps --

Robert Cohen