From: Brian Dichter
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 7:36 PM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: internet radio station

Hi. For awhile I've been thinking about starting a 24/7 internet radio
station from one of my servers so I can broadcast some of the music I've
collected. I think I've got the technical side down; the biggest question I
have has to do with the legality of broadcasting the music. I've read some
articles, but I'd like to hear from people who have had some real
experience.

I would like to hear comments from anyone who is running a station now or
who has also thought about doing this.

Thanks,
brian
--
"The tendency of democracies is, in all things, to mediocrity." --James
Fenimore Cooper

et more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->