Bar-Ilan

hi, re Joel's message, I was kind of wondering when news of this would
appear on this list. I think universities should be lining up for the
chance to have someone like Zev on their faculty. I talked to Zev about
it last month, and of course, he's extremely disappointed on many
levels. Also, his wife, brilliant ethnomusicologist Judit Frigyesi, WAS
accepted, last year, as full-time faculty at Bar-Ilan, after a year
there as a Fulbright scholar.
(I think Edwin was there more as an ethnomusicologist than as a
composer, by the way).
cheers, Judith