Re: Itzik's Shabbos Nigun

Thank you Itzik, for the explanation.
Well, I'm both excited and "saddened" to learn that we only had 1/2 the tune!
Short meant that all would eventually get it - and in a quick manner. That's
why it's been such a great tune to spread around. I guess it wouldn't hurt to
continue offering at times only 1/2 if one thinks it'll work better. I
certainly look forward to the rest some day. I find it intriguing that, with
all the tunes out there already, this tune captured the spirit so
beautifully. You must have known that would happen! Thanks again for sharing
it.
Gut Shabbes