Re: two blues jews

In a message dated 8/24/1 8:58:27 AM, bluecat (at) hevanet(dot)com writes:

<< e writes his own and plays good piano.  In the 60's he was part of a band

called Siegel/Schwall Blues Band.  I may have the spelling wrong on Schwall.

I only remember one album from the Barry Goldberg Blues Band, maybe out of

the midwest?

Try a used record store, or maybe a friend with lots of record albums left

over from the 60's.

to locate any of these albums Email Ed at  : hotplatter (at) aol(dot)com
They've got great old Lps and theri prices are fantastic.
some of the Lps you are looking for are "Barry Goldberg Reunion" and "Two
Blues Jews" by Barry Goldberg & and Al Kooper.

Al Kooper was at one time one of the Royal Teens("Who Wears Short Shorts"),
and later was the founder of "Blood Sweat & Tears"
Simon