Re: two blues jews

Siegal was also a good blues harp player, if I recall from my listening of
decades ago.  I'll have to put on my albums to see if I remember correctly.
Schwall's first name is Jim.  I have 4 albums ranging from 1966-72, on Vanguard,
then Wooden Nickle Records.  If anyone desires further info, let me know.

Lorele