Re: Fwd: World/Folk and Latin songs picks, Roland Alphonso and more!

Dear Glenn,

I really wanted to know if I missed something relevant about what you had sent.
suppose upon rereading my message, the first line does sound snotty, so sorry
about that,
but when we mistakenly send material to the list, we usually follow it up with
an "Oops,
sorry, this was meant for..." message.  It is rather easy to do push the reply
button
without thinking; I know--I've done it more times than I care to count.

Lorele

glenn tamir wrote:

> It got sent to the list because I forwarded it to my
> address book which included the list address.
>
> Jeez, just push the delete button next time....Would
> you rather read a gizillion posts about the size of
> your Klez?
>
> --- Lori Cahan-Simon <l_cahan (at) staff(dot)chuh(dot)org> wrote:
> > What I want to know is why was it sent at all?  Did
> > I miss something about Jewish Music
> > in the material sent?
> > Lorele
> >
> > Lionel Mrocki & Karen Amos wrote:

> > Sorry.
> > >
> > > Sometimes Ari gets cross!!!  It's bad
> > "list-iquette".  Gallons of Listerine
> > > will flow down your internet connection and
> > short-circuit your computer on
> > > the third episode of such behaviour.
> > >
> > > (Oh, and on the second such event, a non-removable
> > screen saver of The
> > > Wiggles in chassidic garb will be installed to
> > your machine, set to appear
> > > after only one minute of inactivity, complete with
> > a sound file of "Doin'
> > > the Wiggly Woo" in Yiddish, with a Bialystoker
> > accent.)
> > >
> > > --
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Lionel Mrocki

> > > Visit <<http://www.klezmania.com.au>> for the
> > latest information on
> > > KLEZMANIA;  Performance dates, Sound files, Photos
> > and more.
> > >
> > > Visit
> >
> <<http://www.alphalink.com.au/~amrocks/karenlionel.html>>
> > > to see our family.