Re: Fwd: World/Folk and Latin songs picks, Roland Alphonso and more!

It got sent to the list because I forwarded it to my
address book which included the list address.

Jeez, just push the delete button next time....Would
you rather read a gizillion posts about the size of
your Klez?

<<http://www.alphalink.com.au/~amrocks/karenlionel.html>>
> > to see our family.

> ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org