Re: Fwd: World/Folk and Latin songs picks, Roland Alphonso and more!

Wow -- I'd PAY to have that screensaver.
I wouldn't pay much, of course. I'm a critic, I try never to pay for
anything. It's in the code of ethics.

George (And I never violate the code of ethics, unless I need to)
Robinson

--
"And it does no harm to repeat, as often as you can, 'Without
me the literary industry would not exist: the publishers, the