Re: Victoria Hazan CD, Todas Mis Esperansas

Joel Bresler wrote:

> 17. Omorfo Mon Hariklaki (corrected)

Have to protect my reputation here -  I did not mean to imply that the
song listed on the CD as Omorfo Mon Hapiklaki was in French (MON
Hariklaki), (although Victoria WAS fluent in French?), but rather, I
told Joel that I know this song as Hariklaki (with an r not a p - which
is a natural mistake if some who can't read Greek is transliterating
from Greek.) In the corrected full title, mentioned by Sandra, mou means
my. Didn't know Joel was posting this information already - had I known,
I would have corrected the full title. Sorry.      :-) Carol