From: "Ari Davidow" <ari (at) ivritype(dot)com>
To: "World music from a Jewish slant" <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: (meta) anyone in favor of...

> We had a discussion about that a while back. Turns out this software can
only put the whole list name in the tag, and if each message began
"[jewish-music]" a lot of people wouldn't have room to see that actual
subject.

> I'm trying to reach a point where I can go back to developing some new
tools independent of the list, and I certainly welcome any ideas and/or
help, but that's (the preceding paragraph) why we don't use that method on
this list at this time.