Re: (meta) anyone in favor of...

We had a discussion about that a while back. Turns out this software can only
put the whole list name in the tag, and if each message began "[jewish-music]"
a lot of people wouldn't have room to see that actual subject.

I'm trying to reach a point where I can go back to developing some new tools
independent of the list, and I certainly welcome any ideas and/or help, but
that's (the preceding paragraph) why we don't use that method on this list at
this time.

ari