(meta) anyone in favor of...

does anyone else think the jewish-music list should have a little tag on
every subject line? a lot of other mailing lists do. like if you send a
message with the subject "I like Jewish music," everyone gets it saying
"[jewish-music] I like Jewish music." (In replies, "Re:" comes before the
tag, so everything threads nicely in software that uses threads.) Now that
I'm using a lot of public terminals (and not my home computer that has
filtering software) this would definitely come in handy for me, as well as
a lot of other people, I believe.

-yakov