Re: Toronto drivers?

So, with all this talk about NY and Boston drivers, I'm heading to Toronto
for my first trip next week, what am I in for there? Personally, in both
Boston and DC, it's not so much the drivers but the traffic circles that I
find terrifying, and in NY City it's just the potholes that could swallow
your car whole that are somewhat daunting.

Besides driving, does anyone have any recommendations of Jewish music events
or places of interest that I should check out during my week in Toronto?

Thanks,

Seth

--
Seth Austen