Re: Kol Nidre

Any accompaniment or a capella?

I don't have a specific version in mind but I recommend that you hear
the simplest recording possible if learning by ear is what you have in
mind.

George (Big Ears) Robinson

--
"And it does no harm to repeat, as often as you can, 'Without
me the literary industry would not exist: the publishers, the