Ten Most Important Living Figures in Jewish Music

Khaverim --

Just killing time before leading services tonight at Beth Am and got to
wondering who the very knowledgeable people on this list would consider
the ten most important living figures in Jewish music. I haven't even
given much thought to my own list, but it would probably include
older-generation musicians like Sid Beckerman and Howie Leess and
several list-members.

No, I'm definitely not on the list. I was thinking of musicians,
composers and the like, not critics (no offense Seth, but you and I
don't belong on the list as I conceived it.)

Anyway, something for you to ponder.

Shabbat shalom,
George Robinson