Re: Ten Most Important Living Figures in Jewish Music

"Important," how?
Certainly, a list of "must-hear" CDs is meaningful, but people?
Some of them are more "attractive" that others. Some contribute
more. [raise volume on Annie Lennox/Eurhythmics "Sweet dreams
(are made of this)"].
Lee

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->