Re: neil diamond.....

on 6/22/01 4:09 PM, Seth Rogovoy at rogovoy (at) berkshire(dot)net wrote:

> yes, but it's not so much the KISS part (although that's nothing to boast
> about) as it is his
> despicable attitudes (about Jews, women, Americans, etc.) as presented in
> the interview.

Seth,

Is this interview online anywhere? I probably need to read this in case one
of my guitar students wants to learn a KISS song...

So far no one's asked for Kiss, but I've given more than a few mini-lectures
as to the reasons, such as homophobia, sexism, rascism..., as to why I
wouldn't teach a student some particular song or another. Gotta love it,
music teacher and instructor of social, cultural and philosophical studies,
all for the same low price!

gut shabbes all

Seth

--