Re: Har Nof women's conservatory

My point was that the quote that, "Their high level of
awareness of their bodies allows them to know what to
express outwardly" implies that those who do not
choose that way have less awareness.  Does awareness
of one's own body necessitate one to keep the body
covered? Or, does one have to wear a long skirt to
know that one has legs?

How can a person be "aware" of the the potential
beauty and spirituality of the many talented musicians
in the world when 50% of them are "off limits?"

How can that not "limit" one's awareness?

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->