DO NOT RESPOND: Thomas Friedman (NYT) & Israel.

This is entirely off-topic. I have several times requested
that this be taken off-list.

I am asking again.

There is neither any way to resolve this to everyone's need
to have a last word, nor is THIS a subject for a thrash
on this list.

I will not ask again. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS SUBJECT TO THIS
LIST. Do not continue to trivialize a subject about which you
feel so strongly, that you MUST prove either your illiteracy,
bad manners, or boorishness by choosing to write a list where
everyone who =is= literate, or =is= polite, or is not a boor,
cannot respond to you.

Thank you,
ari