áòðééï: because of mixed dancing

Maybe it was the rabbi's own thinking, because the chief Rabbi of Israel
Rabbi Lao said it was better that such words were not said at all.

Moshe Berlin

----- äåãòä î÷åøéú -----
îàú: Judith R Cohen <judithc (at) YorkU(dot)CA>
àì: World music from a Jewish slant <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
ðùìç: ùáú 02 éåðé 2001 00:55
ðåùà: because of mixed dancing