Re: venues

I'm so glad to have been able to start this up.  Please announce your progress
to the list.  I'm sure that will generate
some more action.  Then if we all comment on it and continue to encourage
listers, we may end up with a substantial and
useful database.  Thank YOU, Ari, for all the work you do on our behalf.  Why
are you so interested in the cause?  How
did it start?

Lorele