Lorele at the Vinkl

Hi all,

For anyone planning to visit me at the Yiddish Vinkl concert at the
Cleveland Workmen's Circle this Sunday, May 6th, for my performance of
Yiddish Holiday songs from my forthcoming album, the time of the concert
will be 7:30p.m.  Don't miss this opportunity to hear the fabulous
Steven Greenman and Dr. Mel Arnoff wow you with their finesse and
talents, and the chance to cry along with me to Avodim Hoyinu.

Who:     Lorele (Lori Cahan-Simon), Steven Greenman, Dr. Mel Arnoff
What:    Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me
When:   Sunday, May 6th, 7:30 p.m.
Where:  1980 South Green (north of Cedar), South Euclid, Ohio, (216)
381-4515
Why:     Because I like to sing :-)

Note the corrected phone number.  Sorry about that.

I hope you'll all make your flight arrangements this instant.

Mit frayndshaft un a shmeykhl,
Lorele