Re: RE Kol Isha

>From what I know, Neshama actually didn't want a career in Jewish music
initally.  She took acting lessons and also singing lessons.  It seems that
it's pretty easy for her to be involved with Jewish music as compared to
breaking into the general audience where non-Jews, especially, don't know
anything about her father.
     If she didn't have her father's musical legacy to fall back on, I'm
wondering how she'd fare.  At least he blazed a path for her.
    By the way, she's come out with 4 offering (I have all of them)
1. Neshama (Soul)
2. Celebrating Reb Shlomo (with her mother telling stories)
3. Haneshama Shel Shlomo (with her father)
4. Dancing with my Soul