RE: meanwhile, back at Ellis Island . . .

And here's another one on the danger of making an assumption based on names.

A few years ago I was representing someone in a very contentious divorce
case. The wife's attorney had hired a psychologist, one Mary Donahue, who, I
believed had wrongly attempted to interfere with bar mitzvah planning by
writing to the Rabbi, accusing my client, and quoting Bible and Talmud.
During the trial I started to critically examine her on this to show bias
when she disclosed that she was raised as an orthodox Jew.  I would liked to
have gone into other questions that raised but that clearly was not the
forum.

Leonard