Re: Klezmer jam session at Tonic March 4th

Yakov:

I wholeheartedly agree with Owen.
Never get into a discussion with a Holocaust denier; there is no point.
You will end up feeling like you have been dragged over a cheese grater.

A few years ago, some activist/s burned down the Toronto HQ of the #$&^!
whose site you mention.   Later, a communique to the local newspapers
claimed: "It never happened."

Wolf