klezmer at weddings

Thanks to the many of you who responded to my query regarding bands with
upcoming wedding
gigs. I have passed your names and Emails along to the person who needed
this information, and
presumably some or all of you will be contacted soon.

For those of you who need to contact me in some way other than Email, please
note my new contact info as of this weekend:

**NEW CONTACT INFO**
Seth Rogovoy
37 Grove Street
Great Barrington, MA 01230
Phone: 413 644-8882
Fax: 815 371-1866

best,
Seth Rogovoy
author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and
Soul"
http://www.algonquin.com/catalog/pagemaker.cgi?1-56512-244-5
"even the most clueless goy will be able to appreciate this art form" --
Linda Daily Paulson, Dirty Linen Magazine