Re: Yiddish word processing.

Don?t usually get involved in discussions but thought I?d toss in the fact
that in the Klezical Tradition?s  ?Family Portrait? CD liner notes we have
our text arranged in 3 columns: transliteration, English in the middle, then
the Yiddish on the far right. I wasn?t (thankfully) the one in charge of
doing this; our vocalist was and took a great deal of effort and time to do
so. A great deal. It was well worth the extra mile. Puts an extra degree of
integrity behind the end result. Many of our listeners have certainly
commented on our booklet, how valuable it is beyond just seeing titles or
other background info.
adrianne