RE: new bibliography being written

Dear Ken
Please send the details to the Jewish Music Institute in London.  We would like
to have
access to such a database in our library.  We are continually asked for
repertoire for
all kinds of forces, and if you have done this work we would be pleased to
promote it.

You might like us to transfer it to our specially designed database for Jewish
Material,
'Keynote' which will soon be available for everyone to source via the internet.
 On what
kind of database are you recording these entries, and what fields have you
included.

Geraldine

Geraldine Auerbach MBE
Director, Jewish Music Institute
The School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG
Tel +44 (0)20 7898 4308   Fax +44 (0)20 7898 4309
E-mail jewishmusic (at) jmi(dot)org(dot)uk
Website www.jmi.org.uk