SPECIAL NUSACH ANNOUNCEMENT

DOUBLE GOOD NEWS!  the licha dodi and adon olam festival is over.  I thankS
TO everyone for the wonderful comments, but listership has dropped to zero
and its time to move on.
GOOD NEWS #2  in place of the festival there is now 8 hours of a huge
variety of Jewish music on nusachmaven3.  Hebrew, Yiddish, Humor (to be
added) and of course Nusach.  The playlist is up to 90 different files,
and they are shuffled, so that there will be no way of knowing who or what
is next.  An exciting new chapter for the nusach internet radio network!

As nusachmaven3 is the live station as well, we will be converting to live
during the hour before the live show and continue to play a preshow cd. This
weeks CD is Kol Isha, a compilation by the Rockn Rebbitzen.
If you are listening at the time of the switch, you will get a message
that the station is not on the air.  Either join one of the other stations
for a few minutes, or relog onto nusachnusachmaven3 when we go live.  the
switchover usually takes about 5 minutes.  When you come back to live365.com
you will see that nusachmaven3 now has a "live" status.  Our next live show
is tonight (thursday) at 10pm eastern.  See our website at
http://sites.netscape.net/nusachmaven
for the playlist of the live show tonight and sunday morning at 9am.

happy listen

Winston Weilheimer
Host/OWNER
NUSACH INTERNET RADIO NETWORK