RE: International Jewish Music survey recordings

Yes, I can't see it on the website... but it definitely exists and it
definitely WAS on the web site about a year ago... probably the best thing
would be to contact the JMRC directly? Perhaps someone from there is on
the list?

Abbi

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Evan Rapport wrote:

> I went to the Web site and couldn't find this CD...saw various CDs under the
> heading of ANTHOLOGY OF MUSICAL TRADITIONS IN ISRAEL but nothing that looked
> specifically like the one you refer to. Looks very interesting
>
> Thanks,
> Evan

--Abbi Wood

postal address: Christ's College, Cambridge, CB2 3BU
tel: (01223) 740707  network: 40707  mobile: 07968 847180