Re: Jewish Music Roundtable

Dear List,
As you saw from Judy Pinnolis's posting, I will be attending the MLA
convention and speaking at the Jewish Music Roundtable. I will be in the
NY area from the 19th (the conference is 21-24) until my departure on Feb.
28.
Please let me know of any klezmer performances in the NYC area during
those dates. I would of course love it if any of you could come to the
session at the conference. (Thurs. Feb. 22, 11am-12:30pm) It would be
great to put faces to your names!

Ryna Kedar
Head, Acquisitions & Cataloging Division
The Felicja Blumental Music Center & Library
Tel-Aviv, Israel