Re: recorded versions of Mayn Rue Plats?

I think it was actually on the Nonesuch Explorer Series label.  The singer was
Ethel
Raim, just an unaccompanied solo voice.  This was the first version of the song
ever heard, and I probably shouldn't admit this, but I can't listen to it
without
getting a bit misty.  I've had the good fortune to hear Ethel Raim sing it in
person, at the Clearwater Revival at Croton Point years ago, and she herself was
brushing away  tears at the end.  I've never heard an accompanied version of the
song that moved me a fraction as much.

Owen

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided oer my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy & Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake