Re: recorded versions of Mayn Rue Plats?

So nice to hear others speaking highly of the Pennywhistlers' wonderful
harmony singing.  But the COOL DAY recording of "Mayn Rue Plats"--and of
everything else on the record, too, I believe--is definitely harmony singing
by the Pennywhistlers, not a solo by the (ever-accomplished) Ethel Raim.

--rlc