Re: contemporary liturgical folk music

Shlomo the spiritual leader I've got more than a few questions about myself.  As far as his melodies, while not complicated, and repetitious,  I find them quite beautiful.  Many people share this which is why Shlomo enjoyed so much success despite his being at odds with the frum community over issues like negiyah.