Re: Di Naye Kapelye in NYC Dec 31

ro (at) panix(dot)com wrote:

> I wonder that Bob really gets as sloppy as he seems
> to on an inch of vodka over the course of 2.5 hours.

Always bad form to followup to yourself, but I just realized how
bad this line sounds if you weren't there or understand from
elsewhere.  As they moved into songs such as Mashke Bob and
Yankel made a whole schtick out of thier vokda glasses and
encouraging us all to drink heavily and dance.  I *wish* I
could get that wild-eyed on two shots of wodka.

It was not idle whispering about his comfort habits.  I'd certainly
not be one to talk....

--
r l reid        ro (at) panix(dot)com