Re: Di Naye Kapelye in NYC Dec 31

It was packed.  I wonder that Bob really gets as sloppy as he seems
to on an inch of vodka over the course of 2.5 hours.  But it was a
great show, and I guess being right after KK in Philufya the it was a
high power audience - Dr. Feldman danced for us, Micheal Alpert was
doing something in the back while Bob Cohen gestured wildly at him,
Micheal Wex took his kid to the - um - delightful(?!) restroom
at Tonic  (what kind of animals party in this place when our
lovely little brunches aren't happening...don't they know someone
else is going to need to sit on that seat)

--
r l reid        ro (at) panix(dot)com