Re: Di Naye Kapelye in NYC Dec 31

That's Christine Crowder, not as spelled, but let me echo the
recommendation. Even with just the three core members present,
odds are a show that will rock your socks off. I've got a write-up
of encountering an earlier version of the band in Budapest a few
years ago at

http://www.ivritype.com/eeuro96/hungary/dnkapelye.html

and of course, lots of info about the band on the KlezmerShack,

http://www.klezmershack.com/

ari