Di Naye Kapelye in NYC Dec 31

I have no connectoin, other than I plan to go, and since the
weather will be lousy and they aren't from around here, I am
hoping they'll get a decent turnout:

>From Tonic's webpage: http://www.tonic107.com/eventsframe.cfm

 Di Naye Kapelye
 at 1:30 & 3:00pm, $10 per set
 Klezmer Brunch
 From Budapest! Raw, gutsy
 sound of traditional village music
 from Transylvania and Moldavia
 featuring Bob Cohen, Yank Falk,
 & Christina Crowden.

 Tonic is located at 107 Norfolk Street between Delancey and
 Rivington in Manhattan's Lower East Side. You can take the
 F train to Delancey Street or the J/M/Z trains to Essex Street. Walk along
 Delancey towards the Williamsburg bridge and take your first left onto
Norfolk.
 Parking is occasionally available on Norfolk Street and often
 available in the municipal parking garage (that means cheap)
 right around the corner on Essex Street between Delancey and
 Rivington.

I wouldn't bet on street parking if we get the 16" of snow.  In fact,
you might call ahead if there's 16" of snow.

--
r l reid        ro (at) panix(dot)com