-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Ari Davidow
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 11:39
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Chanuka music

This comes up every year, and every year I swear to myself that I'll
transcribe some responses, get permission to post them, and add them to the
KlezmerShack pages. In the meantime, Chanuka is a month away, and I have
loads of e-mail to sift through, and only my own twisted listings for the
holiday
(http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/davidow/1999_1228_season.html). Of
those, the only one that will really excite kids is the "Oy Vey, Chanuka!"
album. Granted, it's extraordinary, but I'd guess that there are more.

What are the albums that you'll be sharing with your kids, or with friends
this year? Help me compile a list for the klezmershack, or simply share
ideas here, not for posting, as you choose.

ari