Chanuka music

This comes up every year, and every year I swear to myself that I'll transcribe
some responses, get permission to post them, and add them to the KlezmerShack
pages. In the meantime, Chanuka is a month away, and I have loads of e-mail to
sift through, and only my own twisted listings for the holiday
(http://www.klezmershack.com/articles/davidow/1999_1228_season.html). Of those,
the only one that will really excite kids is the "Oy Vey, Chanuka!" album.
Granted, it's extraordinary, but I'd guess that there are more.

What are the albums that you'll be sharing with your kids, or with friends this
year? Help me compile a list for the klezmershack, or simply share ideas here,
not for posting, as you choose.

ari