Re: Glass Harmonica

His name was Bruno Hoffmann.  He recorded at least one LP, Music for
Glass Harmonica, Vox STDL 501.110 including works of Mozart,
Reichardt, Rollig, Schulz and Naumann.  He called his instrument a
Glass Harp. I saw him in concert at MIT in the 1960's.  He did not
fill the glasses with water, but had a vessel filled with water in
the instrument so that he could dip his fingers in order to produce
the sound.

Zayt gezunt (be healthy),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band