RE: Keynote Jewish Music Cataloge System

Keynote is now ready for selective testing by those interested in Jewish Music.
 All you
would ever want in cataloguing your collection of Jewish Music, including
possibilities
of finding items with different spellings and relating them to library
catalogues as
well as a tune manager where a phrase is searchable (if you have put it in of
course)
either to start a song or any part of it, even in a different key .  Lyrics can
also be
sought anywhere in the title or in the text.  Once a composer or artist is in
you need
only drag and drop. Anyone who would like to seriously work with this
cataloguing system
developed by JMI in consultation with the British Library National Sound
Archive, (on PC
at this stage) please contact me for your trial copy.
Geraldine

Geraldine Auerbach MBE  (I go to Buckingham Palace next Tuesday to collect this
award!!!)
Jewish Music Institute
School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
P O Box 232, Harrow, HA1 2NN
Tel 020 8909 2445   Fax 020 8909 1030
E-mail jewishmusic (at) jmi(dot)org(dot)uk
Website www.jmi.org.uk

---