Re: Italian National Radio Net Broadcasts

Joel,

yes, your info is correct, as usual. But the CD is made entirely
(except for two tracks, which are a cappella -- "Los bilbilikos" and
"Pregoneros", as far as I remember) of Ladino songs arranged or
re-composed by contemporary Israeli composers. Which is very
interesting, but does not really reflect the work she's been doing
with Jerusalem percussionist Oren Freed, in the performances of Duo
Kol-Tof, over the past 5-6 years.

The concert that was broadcast tonight is entirely of Duo Kol-Tof
pieces. Unissued on cd.

Best,
Francesco

>To forestall any misimpressions, Esti Kenan Ofri has released at
>least one CD recording,
>
>"Juego de Siempre",
>Beth Hatefutsoth BTR 9201
>1992, Tel-Aviv  Israel
>
>I"d be interested to hear if she has any others out or in the works,
>
>Best,
>
>Joel

YUVAL  ITALIA     Centro Studi Musica Ebraica
the  Italian Center for the Study of Jewish Music

via della Guastalla,19            20122 Milano Italy
tel/fax +39 02 55014977    yuval (at) powerlink(dot)it
            http://www.powerlink.it/yuval