Re: Italian National Radio Net Broadcasts

Hi, Francesco. This sounds _great_! I'll look forward to hearing your shows.

To forestall any misimpressions, Esti Kenan Ofri has released at least one
CD recording,

"Juego de Siempre",
Beth Hatefutsoth BTR 9201
1992, Tel-Aviv  Israel

I"d be interested to hear if she has any others out or in the works,

Best,

Joel

At 03:33 AM 8/25/00 +0200, you wrote:
>Dear list members,

<big snip>

>Monday, August 28
>DUO KOL-TOF (Voice and Percussion), Jerusalem
>Esti KENAN OFRI, voice; Oren FREED, percussion
>A unique chance to hear Esti Kenan Ofri's interpretation of Sefardic songs
>in Ladino, Hebrew and Arabic.
>I often praised Esti's wonderful voice and repertoire, which hasn't been
>issued on CD yet.

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home:           781-862-2432
Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Email:          jbresler (at) ma(dot)ultranet(dot)com