Re: staying vaguely on-topic

Alternatively, Ari and fellow list members:  Why not indulge, to a point,
not strictly Jewish-music-related items--as long as they *are* Jewish or
music related--BUT *require* (and enforce) an appropriate subject heading,
to warn people off who want to be warned off (or allow people to get to when
they have a chance, etc.):  e.g., HUMOR?

--Robert Cohen