Confusing Posting Criteria

Ari:

Thank you for clarifying that all postings to the List should be
strictly, 100% related to Jewish Music.  I (and others) have been
confused about this since the half-dozen  (highly-formatted)
postings by Dr. Von Drashek, urging us to purchase illegal smoking
materials from Mexico.

List subscibers will recall that the doctor advised us that,
should anyone pursue his offer and get arrested, they should
invoke a certain legal loophole, which would make everything all right!

The doctor was never censured or reprimanded (by you), that I recall,
so in essence the rules regarding postings are really just subject to
your whims and prejudices, no?

Your lack of involvement regarding his postings struck many on the list
as
quite curious indeed, and led some of us to question your relationship
with
him, -- both professional and personal.

While my innocent forwarding of a hoax may have been irritating to some
subscribers, your refusal to curtail and condemn Von Drashek's postings
could
have resulted in some naive person screwing up his/her life forever.

Wolf Krakowski

Kame'a Media:  www.kamea.com