RE: Jewish Music in Shofar, Summer 2000, vol. 18, no. 4

Friends:
Here's information on obtaining the _Shofar_ Journal, information from the
inside pages of the journal:

Shofar is published quarterly for $34 for individuals, $55 for
institutions; add $6 for foreign postage. Single issues are $14. Address
correpondence corcerning subscription and change of address to:

Customer Service
University of Nebraska Press
233 North 8th Street
Lincoln, NE 68588-0255
PHONE: US and Canada:  800-755-1105
PHONE (other countries) 402-472-3584
*********************************
"Shofar is published for the Midwest Jewish Studies Association, the
Western Jewish Studies Association, and the Jewish Studies Program of
Purdue University by the University of Nebraska Press,....."

Editor: Joseph Haberer  765-494-4172

Address correspondence to: Shofar, Purdue University Jewish Studies
Program, 1363 Liberal Arts & Education Bldg., W. Lafeyette, IN 47907-1363
FAX: 765-494-0833 EMAIL: haberer (at) polsci(dot)purdue(dot)edu or nlein (at)
sla(dot)purdue(dot)edu
*****************************

Hope this answers your questions!
Best wishes,
Judy

At 11:37 AM 7/29/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Dear Judy
>Where can you get copies of 'Shofar' and under what auspices is it
published?  I would
>like to have it for the Jewish Music Institute library.
>
>By the way your 'signature' does not include your wonderful 'Jewish Music
Web Centre'